Garena Free Fire MOD APK v1.49.0 [Unlimited Health & Diamonds]

Garena Free Fire Mod APK is a unique battle royal survival game and millions of people are playing this game around the world. You have to find weapons and other components for survival. These are the mission to kill with each other and the last survival will be the winner.

It is difficult for the new player to survive and paly in a safe zone. If you can go into the red zone your health will be decreased slowly and you will be dead.

Download Garena free fire mod apk unlimited diamonds for android!

Name: Garena Free Fire MOD APKGenre: Action
Current Version: 1.49.0Developer: Garena International Private Limited
Size: 42+503 (APK+OBB)Compatible With: Android 4.0.3+
MOD Features: Unlimited Diamonds/ HealthDownloads: 500,000,000+
Root Need: NoUser Reviews: 4.4out of 5
Last Update: 27.June.2020Price: Free

Download

Why We Choose Garena Free Fire Mod APK?

You can upgrade some new features in the Garena Free Fire by spending money.  If you want to purchase or upgrade the weapons, skins, dress and unlimited diamonds will be buying with spent money or you want Free? You will be chosen to take all the things free.

When you install this Mod you can use all premium features without money.

Unlocked Lengendry Gun and Skin: You can get unlocked Legendary Guns, suit, skins and you have complete access to use these features. When we can be used the scope the target will be easily marked. There are many different advantages are the legendry guns.

Free Fire Dress: The dress is the most important part of the outside of the body looking beautiful and make attractive people. In the Free Fire Apk Mod there are different beautiful dresses are available these dresses are not for free, you need to spend some diamonds and get the dresses. When you can be Download Free Fire Mod APK the dresses are unlocked for you. You can wear these dresses easily without any issues.

Unlocked All Characters in Free Fire Mod APK: In the different games there are different characters are available In the Green Free Fire Game there are a total of 21  characters are available. There are some characters are available only from diamonds. When you can download our Garena Free Fire APK then you can unlock all characters for free.

Garena-free-fire-mod-apk

Unlocked All Emotes in Garena Free Fire Mod APK: There are different emotes that are presented and there will be in different games that are locked. The emote in the Free Fire game is very good. All legendry Emotes are unlocked and you can use Equip only 6 Emotes at one time. This is free in this plate form.

Get Airdrop items Quickly in Garena Free Fire

In Garena Free Fire Mod APK you have an opportunity to loot an airdrop. You can easily get the airdrops and can be used some extra components like Groza, AWM, Dragunov, slicer, helmet, etc. Some depend on your luck and some are available free in this Free Fire game.



Get Unlimited Room Cards: By using a room card you can make your custom match with your friends. You need to spend diamonds to buy h room card But don’t worry these diamonds are available in this Garena Free Fire APK you can be used these room cards free of cost and enjoy.

Get all Season ELITE Pass

The “Elite Pass” is the main feature of the game. The price of this feature is 4houndrads to 750 Diamonds minimum. Garena says that the pass price will be 10,000 diamonds products. In the elite pass, you will get 2 surfboards, 2bags, 2 gun skins, 1 emote, 1parachute 1 means bundle. If you can be use free then join this from Garena Free Fire Mod APK which is a very good opportunity for you.

Unlimited Spin in Luck Royale: In Free Fire Mod APK I will tell you about the spin in Luckey Royal. It will depend on the luck of every person the luck will be good or bad it depends upon you. If you want more and more spins then install Free Fire APK and Garena Free Fire OBB and you have required a VPN app to run the application.

Auto HeadShot: An auto headshot is a very good option to kill the enemy into the zone. It will be work when the enemy will be standing on straight the headshot feature will be helped you. Sometimes the feature can not be work properly.

Create Your Team with Friends: If you want to play with friends, then you should make a random 4 man squad with a friend to make an epic game.

Key Features of Free Fire Games

– Unlimited diamonds and coins tricks

– Unlimited Badges and Health

– Free Garena shells

– Variety of powerful weapons

– Easy to Complete Game Events

– Automatic updates

– Able to collect unique skins

– Shooting while swimming

– Free gun Skins

– No wall, Fog, and Grass

– Free Elite Pass

– All characters are unlocked

– Play on worldwide locations

– Able to Play with friends

– Anti-ban feature

– Auto-saving

What’s More in Garena Free Fire?

1. New good Character Steffie

2. New advanced attachment for AWM and Plasma Gun

3. Able to mute and unmute

4. Kalahari (Full Map) coming soon

5. XM8 stats adjustment

Garena-free-fire-mod-apk

– Damage increased from 30-33
– Rate of fire increased by 18%
– Magazine decreased from 30-25
– Increase Range
– Recoil recovery speed increase
– Double Mag and Ice Gun

How to Play Garena Free Fire Mod Apk?

Many tips and tricks are used in the Garena Free Fire it will help you to make a good game. I want to share some experience with tips and tricks I think this will provide more help during playing game.

  1. When you can be played the game then you fight with the enemy first you can follow the enemy and focus the gun then start a fire when the enemy will not see you.
  2. If you can be want to rank in the squad you can find the squad members and then the members help you to increase your rank. The Rank will be a good sign for the lion player.
  3. When you can be eject to the land it will be effected on your survival if you can be eject on the center then the      95% chance of your killed 5% chance to survive around the enemy.

  1. You can not use the car, bike and other transport when you can choose the transport the enemy will be easily searching for you and attack you So avoid this it will increase the chance of survival.
  2. If you want to up your rank with high then you can’t be fighting first you can wait for the enemy will be fighting with each other when the two players will be fighting with each other then you can be attacked on her.
  3. Use the silencer to kill the enemy it will be used to long-range from one place to another.

How to Get Unlimited Diamonds?

First, we know that what is Gems or Diamonds and how I will get these in the free fire. Diamonds and gems are the main part of the game and you can buy lots of clothes, Bundles, Gun skins and more spending Diamonds on it. If you want unlimited Gems in your game account without risk, So you have to Download Garena Free Fire APK mod on your android.

After login your account, you can get unlimited Gems in your ID. Then you will get the suit, Gun Skins, and you will get the all premium things in the Free fire Mod APK for free.

Download Garena Free Fire Mod APK?

Installation Steps:

1: Uninstall Play Store version if you have already installed it on your device.

2: Download it from the given link.

3: Enable “Unknown Sources” if asked. Go to Setting> Security> Privacy> Unknown sources

4: Open the file and click on install.

5: Open the game and enjoy Unlimited Diamonds




Download

Final Verdict:

Garena free fire mod apk is a very popular game especially for Android users and no doubt its unique features are highly appreciated. I hope you will know everything about this game when you download and start playing it.
You just need to download free fire apk by just following the installation steps. Download its latest version and enjoy its all premium features for free. If you have any kind of problem in downloading this game, then you should definitely talk to us by commenting. We will resolve that problem soon.

General FAQ’s

What is the latest version of this game?

Ans: 1.49.0 is the current version of the Garena free fire game which is updated in June 2020.

What are the requirements for Garena Free Fire Mod APK?

Ans: This mod version requires the following things:

– Size | 99M

– Root Needed | No

– Android Version | 4.1 or up

– RAM | 2GB+

– Offers In-App Purchase | No

Access Permission | Yes

– Price | Free

Can I need to pay while using Mod Apk?

Ans: Our site share only free games to play and you don’t need to pay a single penny.

Is there is any risk of Getting Banned While playing this Mod for Android?

Ans: No, it is 99.99% free and tested link, so feel free to play this Mod and enjoy the game.

How to download or upgrade the Garena Free Fire Game?

Ans: Game can be installed via apk file by clicking on the download button.

And you can easily upgrade the latest version by downloading the latest version without removing the old. Your device will automatically override the new version.

Note: Comment below if you’re facing any problem. Our team will help you.

Leave a Reply